07 July 2007

Some of my Favorite People

I've talked alot about what I've been doing, but not so much about the amazing people I've met here with whom I get to do all this fun stuff. So here's a run down of some of my favorite people in London.


My awesome flatmates Dheeraj and Hala. We share a love of food and walking...lucky for us one burns off the other. They are pretty incredible people.


Me and Aditi on a night out dancing at Madame JoJo's


Aditi, Maria and Alison on a Dance Dance outing.


Me and Eamonn...he makes me giggle.


Lynn...one of my food, travel and great talks friends who sadly...is not in London anymore :(


My nutty Jitsuians...we're a friendly bunch so one sofa is enough for 10.


Sensei Bevis. I did 20 squats with him on my back...always in training! This is why they call me Hollywood Hulk.


More of my Jitsu crew celebrating orange and green belts. (I baked cookies...so they call me Jitsu mum too)


My coursemates Krystel, Mike and Masami. They are a good time :)


My artsy coursemate Fathima...she's always doodling.


More coursemates...that's Milena in the blue falling down, Brian in the back and Leon to the left. We had fun that night!

No comments: