30 May 2007

Blog Slacker

Yup...that's me. I have so much to catch everyone up on! April and May were really hectic months for me with 4 essays, a dissertation presentation, training for a new job and trips to Scotland and Italy. But now the essays are done and turned in. My dissertation is underway. My part time job is picking up so I'm making money and structuring my time (I have no classes to attend anymore). And my trips are done for now (...sniff..) so it's life as usual in London. I absolutely love this place though and the longer I'm here the more I want to stay. So we'll see...this year long stint could turn into a couple of years. It would be nice to get to know this city as a working person...not a poor student.

So...this is the introduction to a bunch of new posts in which I'll go through a bunch of random things I've been doing lately with plenty of pictures!

Hope you enjoy catching up with me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Slacker! ;)
Glad to see that you are no longer neglecting your blogger duties! Tee hee!
THE WORLD MUST KNOW!!!!!

We miss you tons. Email you soon!
Jen