04 March 2007

Most Beautiful Rainbow in All the Land

Yesterday after Jitsu, I was wandering along the south bank of the Thames in the sprinkling rain, when all of a sudden the rain completely stopped, the sun came out and the most intensely brilliant rainbow I'd ever seen formed in the sky just over the river. I've been told rainbows are blessings, so I'm sharing this with you. Except...I'm a spaz and lost my digital camera...so all you get are pics from my cell phone...not the greatest quality...but it'll give you an idea :)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See - another sign that March is here and that stupid month of February is over and gone!! Those are great shots even from your cell phone! Thank you for sharing this!! - Rebecca

Unknown said...

WOW! How beautiful. I am so jealous.